Sunday, July 17, 2011

Understanding

Some things I understand. Some things I don't.

Some things are so easy to understand, that I then don't understand it.

There are things that are so difficult to understand at times, yet most of the time, those are things I understand the most.

Does that make sense?

Are you still with me?

As a few people mentioned on twitter, the family of Jamesie is suffering.

In fact, suffering would be an understatement.

Go. Go read the blog. They lost 8 mo old James yesterday. (as it's currently 1:50 am now).

A month ago, Kara, the Mom, was pinning ideas for James' first birthday party, on pinterest.

Now she's planning his funeral.

Unimaginable.

Now that I have a child, only a month older than sweet James? Makes the news even harder to hear. Harder to deal with. Harder to comprehend.

Why? Why G-d? Why an 8 mo old? Why cancer at all?

WHY

I just don't understand. And I never will.

Maybe I'm not meant to.

But my heart hurts. My heart hurts for people that have to go through such an ordeal.

My very being is rocked to the core by news that something so tragic can happen. I don't understand why it happens. How it happens.

I just don't get it.

Kara and Matthew got bad news on June 23rd. Less than 23 days later, their beloved child is dead.

Incomprehensible.

Pray for the family, will you?

And say a prayer of gratitude for you and yours, that you have all you do.

Nothing in life is guaranteed.

xo

1 comments:

  1. This is awful! I'm so sorry to hear this.

    P.S. This just posted to dashboard, too...

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved