The past month has given you such amazing abilities to communicate, move around, grow.
You point and say "dat dat" at the object you want. You pick up phones or anything that slightly resembles a phone and put it to your ear and say "hellahh hellahh". So! Cute!
You pick up the remote and aim it at the tv. You say so many words! Mama, Da-da, sometimes daddy and dad, dah-ee (for doggy), hi, hello (hellah), bah-uhl (bottle), bah-ooon (balloon), lalu (love you. And? I used to say lolalu when I was little, so this warms my heart!!) agua, you sign all done... You're so smart!
You can stand unassisted but once you realize what you're doing, you just drop down. You love to cruise along the furniture and walk, holding onto anything you can. I'm in NO RUSH for you to walk. You'll be doing it the rest of your life - what's the hurry?
You love your toys but always look for other things to play with. You love sitting with Daddy and I on your mat and showing us your toys.
You'll crawl onto our lap with a book and want us to read to you. (this teachers heart swells with pride!)
You drink under what is recommended for your age. But? You always have been under. You rarely finish your morning bottle of 8 oz, rarely finish your afternoon bottle of 8 oz, and almost always finish your evening bottle of 8 oz. You drink a few ounces of water a day, so I'm not too worried!
You're generally a fantastic eater. You love your carbs and potatoes! Just like you Mommy! Hehe
You make bff's EVERY place we go. A five star restaurant? You've made friends. Grocery store? Yep, friends. Dry cleaners? Done.
You are complimented on how beautiful, sweet and happy you are.
You are such a joy!
You wear 12-18 month clothes, generally. Your sweaters/sweatshirts are 3-6 mo sometimes, or 6-12 mo. You still fit in a lot of your 6-9 mo summer shirts.
I love you more and more each day, even though every day I don't think I can love you more.
Happy 1 year, my sweet Sunshine!
Love,
Mommy


aw such a sweet post! I can't wait for Kaylee to start saying her first words.. too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's still hard to believe that's she's 1 already! Just thinking about how much she has grown into such a wonderful little girl makes my heart smile :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet letter!
ReplyDelete