Which, by some things I hear and see, isn't even young to start planning. Some start right when they're born!
Anyway, I booked a place outdoors. Included in the package was ice cream at a kids ice cream parlor, a train ride on a children's train, carousel ride and a covered picnic area.
Me being who I am though, couldn't risk having bad weather on my daughters first birthday. I cancelled the reservation and booked a swimming party indoors.
Good thinking on my part. The weather guessers give a report of rain tomorrow.

I started working on the decorations for M's party a month ago. Then my Grandma B passed away and I pretty much lost all motivation to do arts and crafts.
I knew the whole time I'd do the work for the party - I just didn't know when.
Umm, that time is now.
I've yet to stay up all night doing work, but I have seen midnight a few more times than I would have liked.
I just couldn't imagine buying all the things for M's party that I could make.
Not because of cost. Not because of anything other than I want to do things for my daughter and if I can, I will.
We ordered M's cake yesterday. why hello, last minute!
I've already baked and decorated her cupcakes. I've made and done half of her cake pops.
Her outfit is clean and ironed. which reminds me, I have NO CLUE what to wear!
I finished her hair clip last night. It's a flower from Michael's that u glued onto an alligator clip. Easy peasy!
I made one for me to wear too. It matches hers. Don't judge. I can only get away with matching my daughter for so long!
I have the goodie bags I made. They're ready to go.
I still have to do some more labeling on things for the party.
Supplies have been purchased.
Balloons ordered. Banners made.
Frames ready.
We have to do a little more food prep tonight but I think all is well with the party.
I'm nervous I'm forgetting something!
Happy almost first birthday, sweet M!


Sounds amazing!! Wish I could be there. Take LOTS of pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it all come together. I hope it's a blast.
ReplyDelete