Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Closet? What closet?

Remember when my husband wanted to share a closet?

A few days after I revamped my closet so hubs could move his stuff in, I walked in to this...





and this.



Fun right? So, I had to move my stuff across the house to another room where it sat for a month few weeks. Hubs and his Dad renovated the closet. Patched holes, rehung anchors, put shelving up again. And?

My closet is almost brand new again.

I made lasagna for my in-laws, in an effort to show my appreciation for my fil helping hubs fix the closet. It was my second time making the dish and just as good as the first. (recipe coming soon!)

We have to paint the walls in the closet. Hence why I'm not adding a picture yet.

(Hubs has a few shirts hanging in my closet, with his other clothes in a dresser. BUT. I did go through a lot of the clothes and send two trash bag sized bags to a donation center. We each compromised.)

1 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved