Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday





There is always something to be grateful for...

•my family Obvs!
•my doggies
•my long hair
•my walk-in closet
•hard working husband and family
•caramel fraps
•hospitals and modern medicine
•honest folks
•telephones
•for those people in the world who are morally right
•waking up every morning
•m&m's
•being so close to DC
•life
•living in the beautiful state I do
•sunglasses
•ralph lauren cushioned slippers
•rain
•nice people (they're few and far between)
•teaching
•being a SAHM
•my faith
•bath & body works moonlight path shampoo and conditioner
•using writing as an outlet
•saucony running shoes
•beaches

What are you thankful for today?

1 comments:

  1. Every time I see M&Ms, it makes me smile, because that's what I call Michael & McKayla :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved