Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Dear, Of Sorts

Dear Treadmill,

It's true. I used to hate you. I mean, every time I stepped off you I immediately fell over. But now you are helping me reach my goal. So, I don't hate you anymore. In fact, thanks for your help.

Truly Grateful,
An aspiring Half-Marathoner

Dear Tang, (my suv)

I'm not sure which feature of yours I love more, the lumbar support or seat heaters. Regardless, you keep my bum warm and back supported. I love your face because of this.

Hugs and kisses,
Your Main Driver

Dear Winter,

You need a punch to the face. I don't like you. Or the cold you bring. Or the darkness at insert-any-afternoon-time-here. Go away.

No Love,
Summer Lover

Dear Inhaler,

You know, I went almost 20 years without needing you. Then you were all, "Hey! Remember me! I'm feeling left out! Don't you miss me? Well I miss youuuu!" And, just like that, you're in my life again. But, you help me live, so I kinda definitely need you. Thanks for helping me breathe live a little easier.

xo,
Wheezer in the City

Dear Toddler of Mine,

I love you. I really do. I mean, you're pretty much my everything. But do you have to grow up so fast? Can you slow it down just a little? My Mommy heart is fragile. Be kind to it.

Love forever,
Mommy

Dear Husband,

You're my better half, it's true. But when I say, "Please! Stop making me laugh! I'm going to leak!!" it means, "Please! Stop making me laugh! I'm going to leak!!" It does NOT mean, continue to make me laugh so hard I can't breath and oh!, leak... My body has changed since having a baby, okay!?

Love,
Your Biggest Fan

4 comments:

  1. Haha that last one cracked me up!! But I have to disagree with you about the winter. I'm a fall/winter lover. I am not a fan of summertime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post!! The lastart to your husband had me hysterical!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using my inhaler twice a night too! What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved