Friday, March 9, 2012

M Updates -17.5 months

I feel like ever since M was born, my life has flown by.

My parents said that since you're so involved in your child, you don't seem to notice time going by.

I'd agree one thousand percent.

I don't want to forget the little moments, though.

So, here are some things M has done or constantly does now.

She pointed at the screen a moment ago and said "choo choo!" when she saw trains on tv.

M has decided that eating isn't super fun anymore and so, eats in an entire day what she used to eat in one meal. This is the biggest stressor right now.

M is a fabulous sharer and gives her toys to others when she sees they don't have one. She is SO great at this.

M follows directions so well! I'll ask her to bring something to her Dad and she does it! I only have to say it once.

She still takes one nap a day, ranging from 1.5-3 hours, during mid-day.

She loves chocolate. ;)

M had her first sip of juice the other day. She tried a capri sun and liked it, but doesn't want it all the time. She drinks water or milk. No other juices!

M told me yesterday morning after her mini breakfast, "all done!" Then said "open" so I would undo her safety belt in her high chair. And then pointed down. I was blown away.

M loves to help sort laundry put things away.

She LOVES cuddling and hugging and kissing Babe Ruth and Romeo.

She can feed herself yogurt with a spoon quite well.

Can count 1, 2. And if you put up two fingers, M will say 2. If you put up one finger, M will say uunnnnn.

Knows A, B, C.

When Mickey Mouse is on, M sill say "oohhh tooooooo" for Oh, toodles.

Knows who each person in the family on both sides, are.

Still LOVES dancing and was complemented on how well she's able to move her shoulders, hips, arms, etc at her gym class.

LOVES taking any of my purses and carries them around the house and, outside if we let her. She is the ultimate girly girl!

Here she has two...



Loves wearing hats, jewelry, her pearl necklace, etc. She checks to make sure a bow is in her hair, too!

Picked up a q-tip yesterday and put it in her ear. I didn't realize she pays attention!

M knows her body parts, from head to toe.

Can put her shape and animal puzzles together perfectly!

Says so.many.words. Cracka for cracker. Pop-pop, meeeema for Memaw, baawwl for ball, bubble, agua, hann for hand, moooo for moon, shars for stars, floooo for flower, eleeyaa for elephant, light, shoes, outside, hot, boots, toes, noooo for nose, yoga for yogurt, milm for milk, eye, shock for sock, haayy for hair, bow, chacha for chocolate, jooo for juice, elbow, chin, gam for Grandma, hola, bye, mommy, daddy, si, yesh for yes, cray for crayon, bock for block, moo (like a cow), wuff wuff to bark like a dog, meow, trash,

Every morning, M gets my k-cup out and puts it in the Keurig, closes it, and pushes brew. All I do is monitor and put my tumbler in.

M is very sympathetic and gives kisses and hugs to anyone she thinks is sad.

She is SUCH a charmer. She'll cock her head to the side and blow you a kiss if you catch her doing something she shouldn't.

Her favorite thing to do on the playground is go on the swing.

When M sees an animal on tv, she immediately makes the sound the animal would make.

She's the light of our lives.

Happy Friday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable! And your Mom could not be more correct on time. I feel like I can't even catch my breath somedays! Where does the time go?

    Happy Friday to you too :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved