Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Currently

I've seen these done on Kapachino's blog, and decided to do one too!

Time // 1:39 pm
Place // laying next to M while she naps in our bed
Eating // I warmed up a bowl of veggies but it's sitting in the microwave. So, nothing
Drinking // water
Watching // Mowers mow the front yard
Reading // Mockingbird and The Hour I First Believed
Wanting // a trip to the beach
Thinking // well now I'm thinking about the beach. And dinner tonight. Because apparently I want to be a fatty and look like a beached whale at the beach
Creating // memories
Hoping // to become more knowledgable about herbal and all natural ways to cure ailments
Needing // to clean the house. again
Anticipating // The Husband being off for the week of our Anniversary!





1 comments:

  1. I like this!! How is the book, "The Hour I First Believed"? Also, are you enjoying The Hunger Games series??

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved