Friday, June 22, 2012

Outrage

I know you all have read in some of my posts that I get upset about other kids "bullying" M. She is so sweet, kind and shares everything. She is NOT the kid that takes other kids toys, yells, pushes, etc.

She is a fantastic human being, even at just 21 months old, and rarely needs to have her behavior corrected.

So, it amazes me that I see teenagers acting so ugly at an age where they know proper behavior. My toddler is more adjusted to society than them.

This video thoroughly disgusts me. The parents of these kids are as much of a problem as the kids themselves.

I have no tolerance for such ignorance.

Shame on these kids and their parents. The parents have failed their children, our society and themselves.

1 comments:

  1. I posted this video on my facebook page today. My daughter brought the story to my attention.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved