Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My View



We had one last beautiful day of summer weather last week. (Bye bye temps in the 70's and 80's. We'll miss you.)

M kept asking to go to the playground, so I obliged. I took the DSLR and got some amazing shots of her. Of M smiling, running around, having fun. Yet out of over 100 pictures, this one is my favorite.

Perhaps because it was just M in the moment. Not giving me a big "cheeeeeeeeese!" or posing for the camera. But my M, on her beloved swing, enjoying the breeze in her hair and smiling to herself.

Gosh I love her.

10 comments:

  1. Such a precious picture! This weekend was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Doesn't it just make your heart ache with the amount of love you feel for her... my daughter is just the light of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful I love pictures like this of kids just doing what kids do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 'in the moment' shots are always my favorites too

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous...SHE is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture! She looks so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE this picture! She is beautiful! And sweet little flower in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this picture! She is beyond Adorable:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable!! My favorite are always the candid ones as well.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved