Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

What better way to start this slightly overcast beautiful Thursday than to be grateful for what we do and do not have.


I'm thankful for ...

being born in the land of the free, home of the brave

music that makes you feel alive

chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven

my family and the fact that everyone is coming to town for Thanksgiving

modern day medicine

everyone in the medical profession who works to the best of
their knowledge to help those who need it

diversity and differing opinions from my own

New Jersey. I know my homestate will recover beautifully from mother nature's current assault

people who have tact when they want to say something that's not super polite

chocolate milk, where the chocolate syrup is roughly 50% of the drink

my daughter. and two doggies

chocolate covered raisins

DVR's, without which I wouldn't be able to catch up on my shows. Which I still haven't been able to do. But when I do get some free time, I will watch.all.of.my.shows

multi-grain cheerios. nom nom nom

T. Swift not winning any awards at the CMA's

Dora. that little girl has allowed me to sit for .8249 seconds during the day

an adoring husband that spoils me.


I'm linking up with Meghan for Thankful Thursday.
What are you thankful for today?

11 comments:

  1. ha... i love that you talked about multi-grain cheerios, while i am thankful for lucky charms;) but the fact that you have chocolate chip cookies, chocolate milk, and chocolate covered raisins totally makes up for your healthy cereal choice! ;) so glad you linked up this week! love your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I do love some chocolate covered raisins! Now I'm hungry! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, cookies right out of the oven are my FAVE. Extra chocolate milk, too? yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are thankful for different opinions than your own. I too am thankful for that; its what makes our country great. Too many people forget that and are too quick to judge people who think differently.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There! Beautiful Blog! I am a new follower of yours from the GFC blog hop. I will be looking forward to your blog!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a great list! :) I'm thankful for people with tact too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh I love multi grain cheerios - plain! no milk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NJ will kick back just needs some time. Chocolate chips cookies outta the oven = heaven but then again so does raw cookie dough. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great list!! warm chocolate chips cookies sound like heaven right now!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved