Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wreath Giveaway

When I did my wreath giveaways last year, I promised I would do them again at some point. Well, the time has come.

Up for grabs? A Christmas wreath. Not one, but two. Made by yours truly.
So, two wreaths.
Two winners.



Rules:

1.) must be a follower of this blog
2.) leave a comment saying you want to win

Extra entries:

1.) tweet about the giveaway "I entered the wreath giveaway from @slumie!"
Open to all continental US residents.
Giveaway winners will be announced on Friday, November 16th.

Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. I follow! I WANT to win! I also tweeted! https://twitter.com/frogginainteasy/status/267995147030122496

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win, pick me, pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I would love to win. Thanks for hosting :)

    blessedmama02@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower and I definitely want to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pick me! Pick me! That wreath is beautiful and would make a perfect addition to my front door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to win! I like your wreaths and I must admit, making them is not my forte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I would love to win! I follow as mamamunky on gfc. LindseyAylward@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you bet I tweeted and want to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh...I'm so behind on reading blogs I missed this! Beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved