Today's the day for L-O-V-E.
Or for the best linkup in the history of Valentine's Day.
Seriously.
Post your answers to the following questions.
1.) How did you meet your significant other?
2.) What/where was your first date?
3.) What's your best relationship advice?
4.) What is your most embarrassing moment in front of your SO?
5.) What most attracts you to your SO?
6.) If a movie was made about your SO, what actor/superhero
would play their part?------------------------------------
How can I not linkup with my own answers? Here goes...
1.) How did you meet your significant other?
I met The Husband when I got a job at a ticketing agency that my brother already worked at. Hubs worked there already, too. I threw pens at him within a few weeks of meeting him to get his attention, from his cubicle to mine. Don't judge. I was only 16. And apparently immature.
2.) What/where was your first date?
Well, I would say it was dinner at his house?! He says it was the movies with his friends. So, I really have no idea.
3.) What's your best relationship advice?
Only really listen 60% of the time. Just kidding. Sorta. I guess it would be to take an interest in your partners life. For example: I'll watch some football games with The Husband because he lives, breaths and sleeps football. But do I really listen to the game? Absolutely not. I'm thinking of what sexy time move I need to make to get the tv off so we can move on to something more interesting.
4.) What is your most embarrassing moment in front of your SO?
Umm. That would be when my husband made me laugh so hard and so much, in our kitchen when M was about 7 months old, that I peed my pants. Not just a tinkle like when you sneeze when you're pregnant. No, no. That would've been a breeze compared to this. I was mortified and started crying from the embarrassment and shame. The Husband then hugged me and said, "You had my baby. There is no embarrassment after that." I suppose he has a point. (And did I really just share that moment with the interwebz?!)
5.) What most attracts you to your SO?
His sense of humor. His good looks. His voice. His laugh. His natural smarts. His ass. (just being honest) The way he is with M. His kisses. Shall I continue to make you want to vomit?
6.) If a movie was made about your SO, what actor/superhero
would play their part? ONLY because he loves this superhero, I'll say Batman. Otherwise, I'd choose Superman. Just because Clark was hot in the movie I saw.Now that I've divulged too much, come linkup with us!



hahahahha I love the most embarrassing story. and I also loved that you shared it with all of us.
ReplyDeleteyour hus is one lucky guy:):)
p.s. I feel your pain with the football thing...like FOR real!
omg barf! haha kidding! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny, we can't remember our first date either. It was so damn long ago... man I'm getting old. :)
Happy Valentine's Day, love! xo
That's sweet Sel, love your post! Happy V-day!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA, I do the exact same thing when football is on. I'm like really I have to watch this? But I do it because I love him. While I'm planning a strip tease or something else to distract him from that boring ass game.
ReplyDeleteTyping up my post to link-up now! :)
Ha! I love your answers! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteYou have some great answers, I had a blast reading them. I can't quite relate on the football thing, but I guess it's how I am when it comes to my husband and his UFC fights. Happy Valentines Day!
ReplyDeleteS0ounds like you guys are so much fun! A sense of humor is so important!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet that you all have been dating since the teen years!
ReplyDelete