M had originally wanted a superhero birthday party. I thought that was awesome for so many reasons. Then the Frozen craze took over and there was no changing my girls mind - Frozen was going to be her fourth birthday party theme.
We have had her birthday parties at our house since her third birthday and it makes everything so easy. We rent a moon bounce, have the tables and chairs set up outside, make food, and the kids run all over the place and on the swing set in the backyard. Voila!
I tried to add a touch of Frozen without overdoing it. So I made food and water bottle labels, bought Frozen themed plates and we had a Frozen themed piƱata. Done.
Here are some pics from the party: (I made the labels)
 |
| Yoohoo! Big summer blowout chips! |
 |
| A kiss to melt a frozen heart; snowballs from Arendelle (powdered doughnuts |
 |
| Sven's Antlers |
 |
| Coronation Salad; Frozen water (blue jello and ginger ale) |
 |
| We offered sandwiches and toppings for food |
M's cake had her face on it with Anna, Olaf and Elsa around her.
The party was a success and everyone had a great time. Now to plan for her fifth birthday party in a few months!
Looks like an awesome party! You did a great job. :)
ReplyDelete