Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby stuff

Hubs and I completed our baby registry on Saturday. It took about six hours because we went to two different stores. Oh my goodness there is a LOT of stuff to think about. We were exhausted by the end of the day!

The baby shower invites have mostly been sent out. I'm excited about the shower, not because of getting gifts, but because I get to see so many of my friends. I didn't invite a lot of friends to the wedding because we wanted to keep it intimate. (I had my closest bestests, so about 8 girlfriends at the weddding.) Already the baby shower list is at 40 invites. =-)

I feel Peanut kick and get so excited... then I remember she has to come out at some point, and I get super nervous again... I have NO CLUE what I'm doing. I'm sure there must be a "What to do when you have a baby" book out there.

I have a feeling I'm going to be praying a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved