Sunday, April 17, 2011

Done

71.) I love the beach
72.) I'm extremely sarcastic
73.) I love people watching
74.) I don't check my surroundings a lot, but I'm getting better
75.) I consider my day a success if I've made my family laugh
76.) I'm allergic to cats
77.) I think two of the rudest things a person can do are hang up on you or walk away while you're talking to them
78.) I made magna cum laude in college
79.) Louis Armstrong is a third cousin of mine
80.) I'm a morning person
81.) I never thought I'd get married
82.) I love interior decorating
83.) I make an amazing cheese omelet and Mac n Cheese
84.) I hate cooking but love baking
85.) I've become more quiet the older I've gotten
86.) I want M to stay my little baby forever
87.) I want to buy a mega yatch someday and sail the world
88.) I have 6 nephews, no neices
89.) I believe girl clothes are cuter than boy clothes
90.) religion is becoming more and more important to me
91.) my parents are my hero's
92.) I have remained friends with people from preschool
93.) I want to get my doctorate someday
94.) I want peace in Israel and believe the Jews are victims but will overcome obstacles
95.) I believe history DOES repeat itself
96.) I donate 30% of our monthly income to charities
97.) I started using coupons a few years ago
98.) unused to want to be on the Nickelodeon game shows
99.) I have an obsession with pretty shoes and purses
100.) my must have makeup is mascara and lip gloss

And just in case you wondering....

I want to save the world

xo

2 comments:

  1. I could have written a lot of these. I also have gotten much quieter as I've gotten older, although I'm still pretty loud which should tell you something ;)

    I also never thought I'd get married, or have kids. Geez... look how time changes things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30% ?! That's pretty amazing.

    And I thought of you today when they asked me to donate an extra 50 cent or whatever at JCPenney.

    Just so you know... I did. haha

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved