Friday, April 15, 2011

More facts!

And it continues!

32.) I'm addicted to words with friends. Except I rarely play it during the day. Usually nighttime I get caught up w/ games.
32.) my dream suv is a range rover. It used to be an srv v8 toyota 4runner
33.) my dream car is a Lamborghini testerosa
34.) hubs said me loving cars so much is another reason he fell in love w/ me
35.) I prefer to sleep w/ windows open, unless it's more than 75 degrees out
36.) I love the smell of tanning lotions at the tanning salons but I promised I wouldn't go anymore
37.) I rescued Babe Ruth off of the side of the road
38.) I like animals more than people
39.) the people of PETA kill more animals than they save each yr, which makes my blood boil
40.) I plan on opening a no kill shelter sometime in my life
41.) I have already been able to cross some things off of my bucket list
42.) I hate flying but want to skydive badly!
43.) I love Michael Kors purses and don't use any others
44.) I have become completely anti-superficial since having M
45.) I prefer suave shampoo noe versus my previous $38 bottle for 18 oz I used all my adult life
46.) I believe hubs could market his chix Caesar salad & make bajillions off of it
47.) I am certain anyone that says they love being pregnant is a liar
48.) Lewis Black & Bill Cosby are my fav comedians
49.) I met Lewis Black & forgot how to speak
50.) when I lived I'm Va Bch, Romeo & I would sit on the sand or boardwalk for hours & people watch/I'd read a book
51.) my fav beaches on the east coast are Myrtle beach & Sandbridge
52.) I have experienced being near a ghost. It was quite vivid. My sister was with me and she saw it too
53.) William Wallace (Braveheart, anyone?) was quartered on my bday. I watched the movie & felt a connection to him, so I looked
him up
54.) my Mom wanted to be a rabbi but ended up having kids & got sidetracked. I'm not super religious though
55.) my family is extremely close & they are my best friends
56.) I have my masters in History
57.) my mom, sister, brother in law, hubs, brother & I all graduated from the same college
58.) I collect candles
59.) I collect coins
60.) sue grafton is my fav author
61.) I want to run a marathon in 2012
62.) I am reorganizing my 101 in 1001
63.) I have way more guy friends than I do girlfriends
64.) twitter has led me to some fantastic people
65.) I love the beach & have convinced hubs to apply for jobs I'm Va Bch so I can be near one
66.) I love teaching in high risk areas (rural/inner city)
67.) I am the youngest
68.) I have a yellow suv
69.) I can't stand "stuff" just laying around the house.
70.) I like doing house chores

Add more soon!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Following you via Twitter (@CMsmommy) Liked going over all you facts. I agree with number 64 I feel the same way. Don't know what I would do without all my Twitter/blog friends.

    ~KM
    Blog~ SAHMingItOnThePlains.blogspot.com
    Twitter~ @CMsmommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserved a family discount in college :)

    Twitter/blog friends are the best.

    I always use Suave shampoo (although I'm currently using Bath & body shampoo that was on clearance).

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved