Friday, August 5, 2011

Gratitude

I try to ALWAYS be congnicent of how fragile life is. I try to never take things for granted and end things on a bad note with people. I have seen life be ripped from people's hands, and I am simply not willing to have regret.

I do realize just how drama-less and fortunate I am when I read some of the excerpts from sites that share peoples secrets. Some of the confessions on the sites:

I want to tell my friend I'm I'm love with him, but he told me I'm like a sister.

I told my parents I'm gay. They told me they don't want to know me anymore.

I finally told my husband I'm not in love with him anymore and he told me he's been having an affair for nine months.

My wife just told me she's not sure our three young children are mine. God, where are you?


Heartbreaking, right? Let's be grateful we have the "simple" life we do.


Thank you Lord. I don't know what I did to deserve the family and friends I have, but I thank you each and everyday.


xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved