Have you ever been the recipient of such kindness, thoughtfulness, a warm heart, that you think, "thank you just isn't enough?"
Have you ever woken up in the morning, thanked the Lord above for all of your blessings, and still think, "thank you just isn't enough?"
Have you ever wondered why you're so blessed, why you're so lucky, so loved, to have the things you do, that when you want to say thank you to G-d or to people, you think, "thank you just isn't enough?"
Have you ever felt bad for people less fortunate, in grim situations, people in less than good health, and want to say thank you for whatever situation you're in, that it's not as bad as so-and-so's, but you think, "thank you just isn't enough?"
Have you ever thought you wouldn't make another moment, another hour, another sunrise and sunset, another month in this life, but when you do, you think, "thank you just isn't enough?"
Have you ever sat still, all alone, with no sound, no distractions, no concerns and worries creeping into your mind and heart? Have you ever prayed and prayed for someone else, and gave your heart fully in that prayer? Have you ever told someone what they mean to you and that you appreciate their role in your life story?
Have you ever wanted to tell some one, some thing, an animal, a place, a material item, thank you? Did you ever think, "thank you just isn't enough?"
Have you ever realized that if you feel poor in life, you should count in the things in life that money can't buy? Because I promise, you'll be wealthy in all the right ways.
Have you ever said thanks, just
because?
I have.


Ahh I needed this today! Great post! xo
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I am so blessed in my life, I don't even know where to begin thanking people, thanking God, thanking anyone around. I tend to complain a lot, but I really don't have a lot of reasons to grumble.
ReplyDelete