Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So often we forget the little things in life. I pride myself in being able to thank our great Lord every day for the things he has, and has not, bestowed upon me.

I even used to have a gratitude journal. I should start it again!

Anyway, some things I'm grateful for on this fantastic Thursday...

•obviously my daughter. But today she slept in until almost 9 am, her regular time. Yay!
•windows. Espesh ones that allow a lot of sun in your home early in the mornings
•husbands. Mine, anyway
•happy babies. Mine, espesh
•determination
•m&m's
•weight scales
•life
•parents and siblings
•birthdays
•my doggies
•being born and living in America
•home
•crystal light
•besties
•etsy
•passionate and loving people
•music
•dvr

What are you thankful for, today?


xo

3 comments:

  1. Reading that has definitely made me stop and think of things I'm thankful for.
    Thanks for being such an amazing friend to me!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I'm thankful for twitter to introducing me to some fabulous ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal Light: the Safeway brand has some amazing flavors !! My current obsession is the cherry-limeade :-)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved