Anyway.
I had a chance to go through the second professional photog's pics. Guess what? He didn't take a single picture of my Mom. He took a picture of the side of my Dad's head. He took plenty of pictures of hubs' friends and their kids. Only ONE of the entire table with food and drinks. And a dozen or so of my in-laws.
I'm so glad we hired him. :/
To say I'm annoyed would be an understatement. I have a few good pictures from him. But out of the 150 pictures he sent me via link, I expected more than a few.
Anyway. I'll post the pics I got from him hopefully within a week. Thank the Lord my Mom snapped lots of pictures! I did as well, but I definitely expected more from a "professional" photographer. (Who was half an hour late, starting out, even. Oh, and who said each picture is edited when he meant apparently, that about five out of 150 pictures are turned black and white. That's not editing every picture.
I could go on and on about how disappointed I am with the guy. You better believe I'm sending him an email about all this!
As my Momma taught me, you get more bees with honey.
But if he's not willing to rectify this situation somehow, I may not be so sweet.
I think I posted some of these pictures the other day, but whatever.








Everything looks so cute! Miss you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteYes! It looks SO good! Love the sweet theme :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really liking all the fun colors! The sunshine theme was such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI'd seriously email that photographer too! Showing up late, not properly editing photos AND leaving out pictures of your mom? Terrible. Grandma is pretty important to little M, I'm sure. Some pictures of her at the party would've been great to look back on later in life.