Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas Wreath

Let me preface this post with a big THANK YOU to those who entered the giveaway for a handmade Christmas Wreath. I'm touched that you all would like to have the wreath!

Also, a big thank you to my new followers! I'll be adding you to my google reader asap.

For this wreath, I stayed up late tying knots. Gluing miniature ornaments onto the wreath. Adding more knots. Cutting more ribbon. Adding a bow, even.

I stayed up late because I wanted to make sure everything was perfect on the Christmas Wreath to give away to a lucky reader.

Here it is, before the ornaments and bow were added. Final pics are coming up on the tutorial this week!



I won't tell you exactly how many hours I worked on this wreath, mostly because I lost track, but it's by far, my most time consuming one. And? A labor of love. I absolutely love this wreath and plan on making more.

For the giveaway, I wrote out each name next to a number, according to how many entries the person had.



I then went online and had a random number generated.




Number 29, Constance, won!

Congratulations Constance! I'll be contacting you today!

I'm having another giveaway coming up soon. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Aww glad she won, but bummed I didn't! Haha! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about the wreath! Thanks! If this is the luck I'm having this week, I just might go buy a lotto ticket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! Maybe I'll get really really brave and try making my own? Maybe. Probably not.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved