Monday, September 5, 2011

Grateful

I've known my husband for over 12 years. That means we've known each other since we were teenagers.

In between us dating each other, breaking up, getting back together and being best friends, we really got to know each other and truly know the person we were marrying.

And although hubs occasionally irks me (what husband doesn't do that to his wife!), I truly have a fantastic partner.

He loves me, regardless of the fact that I don't cook often (but I know how to use the microwave!), that I'd rather spend money on getting M things than making myself pretty, or the fact that I have a HORRIBLE singing voice, yet he tells me he loves it.

He loves me.






I have someone who laughs at my jokes when they aren't funny.

I have someone who doesn't complain when the house isn't spotless.

I have someone who, when I feel frumpy and ugly and blah blah blah, will come to me, kiss me on the forehead, and say, "I love you, beautiful."

I have someone who's shoulder I can cry on whenever I need one.

I am so lucky.

And when I was a teenager and young adult, I'd look at quotes about everything. I'd read them all and, sometimes, peruse the love quotes.

I saw some today that totally reminded me of those times and how much I love the way feelings can be put into words.

Here are some of my favorites:






So true, y'all.






Hmm. Shoes? Purses? White sandy beaches? hubbins! Baby! Family!







Truer words may have yet to be spoken.






Isn't that beautiful?







True true

I know hubs won't read this but I just have to say, I married a fantastic man.



And, if I didn't know better, I would've thought my husband came up with this. Ha!








What are some of your favorite love quotes?


1 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved