Sunday, September 18, 2011

July 4th Wreath Tutorial

I don't have a lot of pictures for this wreath, but it is amazingly easy!

Supplies needed:
•18" foam wreath
•two bunches of fake patriotic colored flowers (I got ours from Michael's)
•hot glue
•ribbon
•garden wire to hang the wreath

I started out by detaching the flowers from it's plastic holder from the bunch of flowers.




I used the stem of the flower and pushed it straight into the wreath.

I started placing flowers randomly all over the foam wreath. I noticed after a while that some flowers were slightly popping out of the wreath, so I hot glued the stem and stuck it back in the wreath. Problem solved.

I added a patriotic ribbon to the bottom.

I then added garden ribbon around the top of the wreath so I could hang it on the door.

And, presto!




And up close...




1 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted how to do this! I remember when you posted a pic of it on twitter and I fell in love with it. Thanks for explaining how it's done!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved