Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food for Thought

A 100 year old man ran a FULL marathon.

And I was nervous about completing a HALF at not even 30 years old?

I actually thought of this man on my run yesterday, and his story motivated me to run a little longer.

Determination and motivation are what I'm living by these days!




2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Good luck. I am doing a couch to 5k thing right now, but I'm not really using either determination or motivation. I hope you're doing better than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, S! My whole run today was my mind - my legs did not want to move AT ALL!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved