Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday





I try to remain positive most of the time, even on rainy cold days line today. So, here's my list of things I'm thankful for at this moment, in no particular order:

•family
•doggies
•shelter
•baby snuggles
•showers
•electricity
•that I am from AND live in America
•music
•saucony running sneakers
•grace and charml
•occasionally, silence
•the history channel
•that G-d chose for me to be a teacher
•common sense, manners, etiquette, sensibility
•G-d
•pictures. I have thousands and thousands...
•fate
•Judaism
•flavored water
•the North
•pinterest
•friends

2 comments:

  1. It's never a bad idea to stop and be thankful. Sometimes I need the reminder. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! There is always something for which to be thankful! :-)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved