
Piggy Polish. I picked up these two beauties (with a clear base/coat polish).


My new recipe box! I saw it at Michael's on sale and had to have it. For $1? Yes please!
An to write down my recipes on? Recipe cards! So.freaking.cute! They have different sayings on them. Love!

If you don't have these spices, you're missing out! My sil gave me this amazing box for my birthday last year and it's been such a help when I want to add a little pinch of flavor to my baked goodies. (or even non baked goodies!)


These books are absolutely essential for everyone. I bought them over a year ago and just now realized I hadn't filled them in. I've spent hours with both my Mom and Dad, asking them questions from the book and writing in their answers. I've learned some funny and interesting things about my family. GO and buy these books. You won't regret it!

My beloved crockpot. Nothing more needs to be said.

Any goodies you're currently loving?


What neat books to fill out with your parents!! I love it!
ReplyDelete