Tuesday, November 29, 2011

14 months

My sweet M turned 14 months old on Thanksgiving! She's growing up too fast and she's taught me I can't slow down time.

She says so.many.words. M has always been ahead of her peers when it comes to talking, but I'm constantly surprised by how much she says, does, etc.

She loves to help me clean, do the laundry, just be with her parents. M will grab a book, bring it to us, and want us to read to her. When she's done with the book, she'll go and grab another. When did my baby get old enough to do that?

M ALWAYS gets complimented on being a "smiley" baby and says hi to every single person she sees. Honestly? I never get tired of it. I never get tired of hearing her voice. Seeing her interact with people. Seeing her just be. She's so innocent, so loving, so kind.

She's perfect. A sweet, friendly, happy, content, beautiful 14 month old I am so privileged to call my own.

Happy 14 months to the best toddler in the world! We love you, sweetness!


1 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved