Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend

This past weekend was so much fun. I was able to spend time with all but one set of aunt/uncle/cousins.

My siblings and I threw our parents a joint surprise birthday party and they were blown away by everything!

A banner was made, we blew up baby pictures of each parent and then blew up pictures of them in their teens/twenties as a married couple. We had music from the 50's and 60's playing, huge balloons celebrating their age, colorful streamers, and a plethora of baby pictures strewn across the table. Snacks, food, drinks, twodelicious cakes, everything was great. It was so so so so wonderful having everyone together. We are such a close knit family and to have everyone together was just fantastic!












The bajillion pictures of everything/everyone are on my camera and I haven't uploaded them yet. But here are a few sneak peeks.

I'm so blessed to have the family I have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved