Monday, November 7, 2011

Picture Dump

Because really, who doesn't love pictures?



The most Channukah stuff out I've ever seen at once. Ha! Thanks BB&B.




The teenage cashier girls thought M needed stickers. So they placed four all over her. Nice.




Amazingness.




I LOVE my neighbors wrap around porch. LOVE.



It's snowing in this picture. True story.



We bought, and I wrapped, presents for 7 of our 9 nephews. Whew!




This was on a telephone post in town.



1 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you already got some Christmas shopping done. I haven't even started to make a list for everyone yet. I am usually done by Black Friday, but this year I will be lucky to be done by Christmas Eve haha.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved