Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lights

I did a post last week with pictures about Channukah. Today, I'll show you some of the Christmas lights we had!


This was our main Christmas tree. I do different colors every year for the ornaments. This year's colors were teel and silver. Hubs wanted to add in some pink ornaments for M, so we did. I love love love the way it turned out. We also each had our own ornament on the tree!



This is one of M's two ornaments on this tree. Hubs calls M his little monkey. And who doesn't love sock monkey's? M's other ornament is a little penguin that says "Daughter 2010", the year she was born.



Hubs is starting school soon to become a pilot, so I bought him a red airplane last year for an ornament. Perfect!

And my teacher ornament is for obvious reasons.



We had a miniature tree in M's room. Pink, of course! The tree had small colored round ornaments and as accents, little objects. So, a small monkey that says "little monkey", a little baby that says "sweet pea", and about a dozen more. My favorite one is a peanut that says "little Peanut". M's nickname the entire time I was pregnant, as well as now, is Peanut. :)



My Yankees stocking.

M has a pink stocking with girly designs on it. Hubs' stocking is a big snow man.



This is our second tree. The colors were gold and silver with red highlights.



The mantle.



Nativity scene that hubs' Mom set up.

I kept saying to hubs, "Omg. There's a Christmas tree in my living room!" It definitely takes some getting used to.

1 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved