Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time

Do you ever wake up (or if you're like me, you do most of your thinking at night, when your brain is going a mile a minute), and think, Where does the time go?

I say this to the husband all.the.time. every so often.

But it's a question I'm genuinely wanting an answer for.

How is my child 14.5 months old? What happened to my squishy little Peanut? Cue bittersweet memories.

How is a New Year about to be here in just a few weeks?

Why does it seem like my Grandparents passed away yesterday, but it was really 9/1/2011 and 11/15/2010?

I can remember events like they happened last week, but they actually occurred earlier this year.

How have I not been teaching for two years already?

When did my first nephew become "old enough" to be in first grade?

Where does the time go?

And why am I not always happy that some things are in the past.


3 comments:

  1. I feel like this a lot. It's funny how as a kid I was always rushing to make time go faster.. wanting to be 16 so I could drive, 18 to be an "adult", 21 so I was legal to drink... and now at 26 I just want things to slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think as we get older time goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy where I am and look forward to things, but sometimes life flies by much too quickly!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved