Monday, December 12, 2011

Teacher Discount? Yes please!!

As a teacher, I don't get paid enough. None of us do.

I LOVE being a teacher and although I'm a SAHM right now, my teacher id is current and thus, gives me discounts at stores that love teachers.

These are the stores I have come across that offer a discount to teachers. And let's say thanks for them acknowledging we need a wallet break, shall we.

Some smaller stores are franchised and choose not to participate. The following are stores that have honored my teacher id.

Always bring your teacher id to get the discount at:
Barnes & Noble 15%-20% off (during Teacher Appreciation Days, it's 25% off!)
FedEx 15% off
Books-A-Million 15%-20% off
Michael's Arts & Crafts 15% off
AC Moore
Shop PBS 10% off first purchase
Hancock Fabric 15% off
Lowes - no sales tax!
Starbucks I've asked about a teacher discount, and more often than not, they honor it! (it's been 10% for me)
Regal Cinemas, as in, the movie theatres! I asked about a discount and I was given 10% off after showing my id
Crayola online! (crayolastore.com)
Pizza Hut (in store) 15-20% off
AT&T/Verizon 15% off on monthly bills (I've heard Sprint offers a discount as well)
Apple store (depending on what you buy!)
Club Monaco 20% off
New York & Co 15% off
The Limited 15% off
Ann Taylor Loft 15%
J Crew 15% off
Banana Republic 10% off
JoAnn Fabrics 15% off
The Container Store 15% off
Staples and OfficeMax give you rewards back, depending on beat you buy. It helps!

Many museums that charge an entry fee give free admission to persons with a teacher id.

There are also various magazines (like NatGeo, a personal fave), that offer discounts on some purchases!


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved