Monday, February 27, 2012

Giveaway #1

This week is starting off with a bang!

I have some amazing people and companies sponsoring giveaways this week and I couldn't be more excited. After all, who better to win something awesome than one a few of my fabulous readers?!

I went searching on etsy for someone to make M some monogrammed shirts. I found Meredith's shop and immediately sent eleventy billion questions, specifying exactly what I wanted.

Not only did Meredith go to the fabric store looking for what I wanted, but emailed me back within hours with answers to every question I had. I placed my order on January 27th and had my two shirts in my hands by February 2nd.

Hubs and I love the shirts we ordered and are faithful customers of Meredith now. We won't shop anywhere else!

I was hesitant to share Meredith with people, if only because I want to keep her fabulous skills and customer service to myself. But, I realized that's not playing nice.

So? Here comes the giveaway!

One fabulous reader will win a monogrammed item, of their choosing, from Meredith's shop!

The rules to enter are:

•be a follower of this blog
•be a follower of Meredith's blog

Additional entries, and leave a separate comment for each one you've done:
•like Meredith's etsy shop
•like Meredith's Facebook page
•tweet about this giveaway.

The winner will be announced a week from today. Good luck!






12 comments:

  1. OKAY super small world. I clicked on the link and her name sounded so familiar. I realized it's because I have like 15 friends in common with Meredith, I think she used to work at the restaurant I currently work at?? She lives in my same town!!

    How did you find her? My best friend, Bridget, is friends with her! WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm following both blogs! Hope I win. : ]

    Also, Meredith's blog basically has the same name as mine. Saweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added Meredith's etsy shop to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/aRealLifeWife/status/175264469688139777

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved