Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Giveaway #2

We've all been sick at one point and have had the sniffles/runny nose. But, not everyone has had the fabulousness of Boogie Wipes.


I've had these wipes for M since she was a squishy little baby and she loves them. As do I.

So when I had the opportunity to do a review and giveaway for Boogie Wipes, I was literally squealing with excitement!

I was able to review the regular Boogie Wipes as well as their new saline soothers wipes, that are geared towards teenagers and adults.





Verdict? We love it all. Your nose doesn't hurt from using a soft, gentle, good smelling wipe like it would from using a tissue. I know you understand what I'm saying.

And, with a program called Save the Sleeve, how could you not love this company?

So, one lucky winner will win 2 packs of 30-count wipes (fresh, grape, menthol, or unscented– combination varies). You must tell me in your comment which scent you'd want if you won. The giveaway is open to readers in the US, Canada and Australia. The winner will be announced a week from today!




And, go join their Boogie Bunch and check them out on Facebook.

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. I've seen these in stores but never tried them. I am not particular about a scent...I guess fresh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Boogie Wipes. I give them as baby shower gifts, and today, since G is fighting an ear/sinus infection, I brought them to his daycare and asked his teachers to use them. I've never seen the menthol ones...I think I'd like to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menthol sounds like a nice one to me - minty is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great! Little noses are sensitive!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved