Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cleaning

I'd like to think I keep our home relatively clean every day. Sure, there are massive amounts of toys everywhere here and there. and probably some goldfish under the couch.

But, I clean. And organize. And throw stuff out.

But apparently I missed our linen closet with my OCD organizing because well, it wasn't looking pretty.

In fact, I tried to go to the closet as little as possible because the disorganization raised my blood pressure. True story.

But, I finally decided to tackle it. And I'm totally embarrassed to show these pictures on the interwebs. But, I want to show that from chaos, can come order.

Oh. And it's a work in progress too.

The before:



One shelf down, four more to go:




And let me be a reminder to you. Medicine expires. We threw out all of this because it was expired. Yikes.




I also threw out my beloved tanning oil. Sadz. But I know that cancer is a bad thing, so, I'll accept my Casper-looking appearance.




A plus? I found my wall flowers from Bath & Body Works as well as my mini hanitizers.



But seriously? How many bags of cotton balls does one person need? I can't even remember the last time I used one.




Good riddance.

3 comments:

  1. I purged a ton this week too - including the linen closet! :-) It's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just threw away a ton of expired medicine

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved