Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Dear Dear

Dear M,

I love you. So so much. But why are you growing up so fast? You're almost 17.5 months old and you already have to have your purses.




Love,
Your Purse Addicted Momma Who Passed Down Her Obsession To You

Dear Husband,

You were so close. So. Close. to getting the laundry IN the hamper. I know having your dirty clothes in the same ROOM as the hamper is an improvement, but c'mon. Leaning against it? Really?



Love,
The Apparent Queen Laundress Who Didn't Want The Title


Dear Grandma Debbie,

You and M together makes my heart happy. I'm so glad you two have each other. <3



Love,
A Grateful Granddaughter and Mom

Dear Romeo "MoMo" and Babe Ruth "Abe",

Thank you for being so good with your human sister. You three are fantastic together.










Love,
A Very Lucky Momma

Dear someecards.com,

Some of your stuff is completely inappropriate. But? Some is absolutely hilarious as well.









Sincerely,
A Fan

Dear Backstreet Boys,

I Want It That Way played on my iPod the other day. It made me miss you guys. Can you come to DC and sing to me? Please?

143-233,
15 year old SEL

Dear Right Knee,

The doctor told me I can't do the half-marathon in 11 days because of you. I just, I have words. I tried to treat you right and you betrayed me. I truly hate you right now.

Ugh.
Your Owner

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about the knee! :( Just remember, running won't go away! It will always be there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, I love M and her purses!!! Must make mama proud :)

    So sorry about the half, what a bummer!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved