Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Draw Something

I'm sure you've all played the app game by now. It's fun and definitely good for some laughs.

And, because I love you all so much, am sharing my best Picasso's drawings. Yes, these are my best drawings, thankyouverymuch.

I wrote underneath what each picture is supposed to be.




Titanic. Iceberg. I watch the movie and hope for a different outcome every time. Sadz.




Beyonce. Get it?




S-n-double o-p D-o-double g




Wedge. She even had a pedi!




Peacock. Umm. No words.




Dreidel. I made it out of clay...




Wrench. :/ (okay, maybe I failed my partner on this one...)




Cupid. Obvs.




Snoop. Word.




Antlers. (totally obvious right? It's Rudolph!)




Stroller. Ehh.




Pirate. Captain Hook. Arrrrr.




Elton. Piano Man! That was Elton, right?

A little extra... a love note from Hubs. I said I Love You and went to bed last night. He wrote his response back.




And, random question. How, pray tell, am I supposed to draw the last one?




4 comments:

  1. Okay two things.

    1. The stroller one made me laugh out loud. It looks like a scene from The Exorcist!!!!

    2. The Elton John one is surprisingly really good!!! No demon possession qualities about it! ;)

    I need to get that game, my sister keeps asking me to. You've inspired me to now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahah! I feel sorry for the baby in that Stoller!!!! And the snoop ones crack me up!!

    Fabulous pedi, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't jumped on this bandwagon yet, I'm skuuuurrrred. Sounds fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having fun playing this game too!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved