Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Rag Ribbon Wreath

I got myself involved in four different arts and crafts projects, all concurrent to one another. Brilliancy, except not really.

One of the projects was to make a spring rag ribbon wreath for our front door, since I'd made a smaller one for someone else.

I used some of the ribbon from the smaller wreath and used it as accents for our wreath. Then, I added solid colors for more pops of color.











I added a monogram letter for more detail. Easy and (somewhat) cost friendly.

2 comments:

  1. I owe my step-MIL a wreath. Maybe I should get started on it. Yours is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved