Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happenings

•We're redoing our front yard. See also: we're actually making it a front yard to play in. I'm forever grateful for a husband that wants to help me make our visions come true.

•My sister-in-law is using the same theme for her baby's first birthday as we're using for M's second. I don't think she knew our theme, and we're not changing ours, so, the more the merrier!?

•My head has been hurting for the past 11 days. That, along with other odd symptoms, is forcing my stay-away-from-doctors-self to go see a doctor today.

•I bought myself a pair of obscenely hot pink cross trainers. And I adore them. They're the first pair of sneakers I've bought in three years that weren't fitted for me.

•The Husband spoiled me the other day and sent me out for my first mani/pedi since the day I went to the hospital with M. So, almost 2 years ago.



The color is Plastic Flamingo. I'm loving bright pinks right now, apparently.

•Hubs doesn't know it yet, but I think I'm going to drastically change my diet. Make it even more "clean" if you will...

•There are a lot of kids in our neighborhood that are around M's age. Yet, our child is the sweetest one. She shares her toys, gives a toy to someone she sees doesn't have one, has proper manners. And yet? The kids in our neighborhood just aren't as, nice. Okay, there's one "okay" kid. But that's it. And so I'm not sure I want M playing with these mean kids. (I'll go into detail another time.)

•We finally got M a water table. It's pretty much the golden ticket if you want to be able to sit for 9.564 seconds during the day. Until of course, the neighborhood kids come by and you have to watch, like a freaking hawk, the kids so yours doesn't get bullied.

•I'm constantly amazed at the amount of trash (and laundry! sheesh) that my little family of 3 produces.

•I'm looking forward to turning 30 this year. It means another glorious year alive. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with your last post.....looking forward to 30 cause its another year alive.

    Amen to that!! (except mine would be 50!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your last one! I hope your head feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail polish and hope you get some resolve on your head aches. Sorry to hear that!

    Just turned 34 yesterday, so AMEN!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved