Monday, June 18, 2012

Only I...

Would have a fathers day card for the Dad's in my family and then not have my own Dad's card with me to give him.

Would establish strict rules for M and make sure the rules are followed, only for me to bend said "rules" when she's super tired.

Would say "never" about something and then be the reason you truly should never say never...

Would get super excited and dance like a teeny bopper when "call me, maybe" comes on the radio.

Would dream that I was on the set of the Wizard of Oz and talked to the actors and actresses about historical events that were happening at the time of the filming. (1939, y'all)

Would get super excited about going to an event, but cancel a day before because I feel guilty about leaving M somewhere while I'm out having fun.

Seem to not buy in to every twitter craze. (hi, EC. or TB. Or or....)

Would love to still go to tanning beds, but realize a.) it's not healthy and b.) prefer to see my daughter grow up.

Only me.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely no tanning beds for me! I don't even tan in the sun!

    I have to admit that I was skeptical about EC. But I found a deal and that planner is with me all the time - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my EC planner honestly. I tried to go paperless with my planner in 2011 and it just didn't work for me. It's a little bulky, but I carry a big purse so it works.

    Teeny bopper - Bieber's Boyfriend. Yeah, guilty.

    Bender of rules occassionally here too. We do what we have to do somedays. :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved