Monday, June 11, 2012

A fall

After M decided to try out dirt the other night, she was still playing on the deck. She was standing on the deck bench when she tried helping a little girl next to her. Except M lost her balance.

And fell down onto the bench.

And then proceeded to roll off the bench onto the deck.

And hit her head on the deck.

And scraped her knee.

The Husband and I rushed to M, but stayed on the side of the deck so that she didn't get scared about falling.

But? M stood up, brushed her knee off, and said, "I'm okay!" in THE sweetest little girl voice.

She said, "my knee!" and I kissed it. And? That was it. Not a complaint. Not a cry. Nothing.

Tough little cookie.

It may just be her Momma that needed a hug and kiss after that.




1 comments:

  1. I hear ya! Mia has no fear. None and where she'll run smack into the wall, she'll just shake it off like it's no big deal.

    I love that she's tough though, but just as long as she needs a hug from her Momma every once and a while :)

    Glad she was ok!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved