Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Okay

I'm linking up with Amber for It's Okay!





It's Okay...

That my neighbor is crazy and yelled at me for hanging my American flag too high. Wait till I put my spotlight on it.

That sometimes? Breakfast for dinner is on the weekly menu.

For my almost 2 year old to go to bed at 9:30 sometimes.

For my dinner some nights to be a glass of chocolate milk.

That I just turned 30 years old but don't feel that age.

That I cried when we caught the mouse lurking in our kitchen and it died in a trap.

That I felt on top of the world because I was able to shower everyday for 6 days straight.

When I let my kid have chocolate. Hello? She knows the finer things in life.

To read multiple books at once on your nook.

To not understand every trend that hits the interwebs.

To not be obsessed with facebook and stalk people.

What are you saying okay to?

5 comments:

  1. My 18 month old stays up as late as 10 sometimes, depending on when she decides to nap, definitely okay with me! She also LOVES chocolate!

    Sara
    mommysummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaha the neighbor one is fantastic

    Have a fabulous Thursday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are loving your nook!! Have you tried goodreads? It's a fun way to find out about new books and see what your friends are reading. I am constantly reading more than one book at a time, although it gets confusing... And one of my most favorite things in the world is breakfast for dinner. :)

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doing a lot of breakfast for dinner! I can't believe somebody would yell at you for that! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey now, there is nothing wrong with breakfast for dinner. If I could eat omelettes every single day, I probably would.

    I would love for you to stop by sometime and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved