Seriously. She loves turning lights on.
Anyway.
My little 23 month old is quite the empathetic one. She worries when a child or anyone really, even so much as pouts.
She shares her toys without being asked. She never takes someone else's toys. She will always make sure it's okay to play first with them.
And, M has always been advanced for talking. At 9 months, her pedi said M had one of the highest "speaking" scores he'd ever seen.
Booya.
(see also, look at who her parents are)
So, here are some recent "M"-isms, because I don't want to forget how awesome my kid is.
Upon dropping a bottle of vinegar, my oh-so-astute child said, "oh nooo! Momma made a mess!" I smirked, looked over at her, and said under my breath, "yes, I did", to which again, M said, "oh, Momma made a BIG mess!"
Thanks for the reminder, sweety!
Last week, I was changing my shirt and M jumped off the bed, started laughing at me, ran up to me, poked me in the belly and said, "HAHA! Momma has BIIIIGG BELLY!!" Amazingly? She knew to emphasize the last two words.
I took out a small bag of chocolate in the kitchen. The Husband and M were in the hallway. M heard the crackling of the plastic and said "chocolate! Chocolate!" before even turning around. She then ran to me saying, "pleeeeeaseee!! Pleaseeeeeee!! Chocolate chocolate!" The worst part? This meant M knew what sound is associated with chocolate. And since I don't give M chocolate often, The Husband quickly deduced that I've given M chocolate during the day. When he's at work. FAIL. (yet I'll be grateful for a husband that found humor in the situation)
We were in M's gym class and a cute 2 year old boy walked by. Loudly and as clear as day, M said, "a boooyyyyyy!!!!" She used the sweetest voice for it. *sigh*
M will give you any toy she has and always makes sure everyone has something. She doesn't want anyone to feel left out.
She counts to ten in both English and Spanish, knows her shapes and colors and loves her puzzles.
She loves being outside and would rather be in a swing at the park than play with chalk. Chalk is a close second.
M will ask you, "are you okay?" if you even cough. So sweet.
M has two barbies now. Cinderella and Belle. She'd take them all over G-ds creation if we let her.
My brother gave M a kitchen for her birthday. She LOVES IT.

M asks for her dogs constantly. "Meow-meo" for Romeo and "Bay Rue" for Babe Ruth. Love. :)
And things M says:
I you so much!!! (I love you so much!) She'll throw her arms around you while she's saying this, making you a puddle of mooshy-ness.
If she coughs or chokes on her water, she'll pat her chest and say, "excuuuu ME!" with emphasis on the "me".
Let's go! and she'll wave you over to follow her.
Everything can be turned into a song for M. Girlfriend can sing, too. I'll be honest.. She doesn't get her singing pipes from me. sigh
"I love you, Daddy!" Sadly, I hear this more than "I love you, Mommy!" I'm attributing this to M being a Daddy's Girl and The Husband being her bff. Whatever.
Spida-Maaaa, Spida-maaan. M sings the song. And it's the cutest.
Ever.


0 comments:
Post a Comment