Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday!

It's Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friiiidaaayyyyy.

(do you all hate me now for getting that song stuck in your head?)

This week flew by for us. I can remember something from each day this week, but I blinked and bam, it's Friday.

I'm not complaining. At all.

Except that M's second birthday is coming up in a week and a half and waaahhhh.

Where does the time go?

I was super excited that we'd be able to actually stay home this weekend and rest. Like, not go anywhere, but just stay in our jammies around the house and play outside.

Then I remembered we have a friends son's birthday party tomorrow afternoon, a girlfriends 30th birthday party tomorrow night, and Sunday will be errands and house chores.

So much for resting!



Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good weekend, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Little Loves hun, am now following back! Happy Happy Friday to you too.......wahoo! Hope you have a fabulous weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I don't know that song? haha!

    I feel that way, too. ALL I want to do is be lazy this weekend, but it ain't happenin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Stopping by from the Friday Chaos link up and now following via GFC. Looking forward to keeping up with things around here. :D
    Wanted to let you know about one of my sponsor's giveaways. It is AWESOME! An adorable hat, side cross bracelet, PLUS $20 credit to Scentsy and $20 to Thirty-One. So great, right? Well today is the last day for the giveaway so be sure to make it over and enter. http://dalaynadillon.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-wonderful-heather.html
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to ya soon :)
    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God I hate that song!!! But yes, I am glad it's Friday!! This is the first weekend in awhile that we didn't make plans and I am sooo glad. I'm just going to chill and see what it feels like to sleep in later than 5:30am!!!! Found you on the Friday blog hop and am now your newest GFC follower. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back the same way. I'd be very grateful if you could. Thanks for sharing and seriously, have a GREAT weekend. "It's Friday, Friday..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those unscheduled uneventful weekends...they do not exist.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved