Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oh Thursday

The Husband took off Monday and Tuesday of this week for M's birthday (which was Monday). So, yet another week has flown by, and here we are again for It's Okay with Amber.

It's Okay ...

that I've been tackling one room at a time to clean, instead of the whole house in one day. I feel like I get a more thorough cleaning in this way.

that I've been scouring Pinterest looking for a new project to take on and I can't find one I like enough.

to think my 2 year old is my little sidekick.

to feel like a nerd for being so excited about getting a blog design made. It's in the final stages!

to think the neighbor that constantly checks you out in front of his wife is gross.

to think that sometimes your bloggy/twitter friends know more about you than your IRL friends.

to miss your bff and try to convince her to move back home, even though the reason she moved away was because you moved away together.

to want to each chocolate for breakfast. And maybe lunch. And definitely dinner.

to light the fall candle scents and think that it actually does make the house feel more cozy and warm.

to just smile and nod when someone asks you when you're having Baby #2, instead of throat punching them.

to shop in your own closet and rediscover outfits you didn't know you could put together.

to firmly believe that most cheap nail polishes actually stay on longer than the more expensive ones.

that the more expensive nail polishes usually have better colors though.

to sneak in some alone time for yourself to blog. Or read. Or do nothing.

to be grateful for everything you do and do not have.

to love my dogs more than I like most people I come across IRL. True story.

What are you saying It's Okay to?

12 comments:

  1. I agree about nail polish, and fall scents and liking my dogs more than most IRL people. I don't get baby number 2, but I do get "Whens baby number 1?" and I usually respond "as soon as you pay off my wedding for me." Lol. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. And chocolate is always appropriate! Funny Story: I forgot there was chocolate in my car from an education last night and this jolted my memory so I ran out to get it before the sun melted it. (It's safe. Whew!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up! Congrats on your almost completed new blog design. I can't wait to see it!!

    I hope you visit my blog and check out my Fall giveaway! Since you're into fall scents, I think you'll enjoy the YC gift card!! It ends soon!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you on the candles and the nail polish!!!! So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shopping my own closet, but I wish I was better at accessorizing!

    I always want to make pinterest projects too, but can never pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do NOT understand why people ask baby questions! Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm visiting from the blog hop. I think blog design is exciting, so go ahead and be happy about it. :)

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your comment - it makes me feel good to know I'm not alone and that there is hope.

    Looking forward to seeing your new blog design!!!

    Alone time is mandatory.
    Pricey cosmetics really do have better colors. Meh.
    In my perfect world it's okay to throat punch someone.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your new design! I try and clean one room a day also and it really makes it so much easier to keep up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Chasing Hailey...I am now your newest follower.
    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Fall scents are the best. I'm a tiny bit envious of you getting a new blog design. I've thought a lot about doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I clean ONE room at a time sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved