Friday, October 26, 2012

First Friday Letters

Dear Sickies,

I'm so over you. My daughter is over you. The Husband is over having to deal with his girls dealing with you. So, peace out, yo.

Dear Dora,

Why is your head so big? I just noticed this past week that it's disproportionately large compared to your body. It's starting to really bug me. :/

Dear Husband,

Stop making me laugh when you know I have to pee. I had your baby. You know what will happen.

Dear Sour Cream and Onion Rice Cakes,

I stayed away from you for years, and now that I had some of you again last week, I want more. You're delicious. Get in mahh bellaaaayyyy.

Dear Tropical Storm Sandy or whatever you are,

I'm not a fan of losing power. I'm not a fan of being stuck inside all weekend. I'm not a fan of you. So, go elsewhere, please. Kthx.

Dear M,

I keep wondering where you get your sassiness from. And then I hear you say something back to me that I say. And then I realize I'm in trouble. Take it easy on me, okay?

Dear Scale,

Thank you for being kind to me this morning. The Husband is sick of hearing me complain about what numbers you show me.

Dear Life,

I  love you. xo

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I hope sandy doesn't totally screw us over. Hopefully she's gonna turn and go out to sea. Although I won't hold my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love the dear dora, that is hilarious. And I hope you feel better. Sickness is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sour cream and Onion rice crackers are basically the best snack ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love the letter to the scale. I need to write that ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these :) Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo Sandy! I hope your family is safe. Your letter to your husband made me laugh out loud. That's just another thing that's keeping the baby fever at bay...for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the dreaded scale! Why can't it be nice everyday?

    New follower from the Friday Chaos linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so cute! I love how you do it! I am with you on the scale, except mine had not been so kind to me.

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pee/baby/husband comment cracks me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post
    Thank you for linking up at the Friday Chaos.
    Have a nice weekend
    Kerry @ www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boooo. I hope the dreaded Sick leaves you alone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all of you get to feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following, I'd love to follow you back! Can't wait to read more.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved