Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Always Okay

I haven't linked up with Amber in a few weeks, and I miss her, so I'm remedy-ing that.

It's Okay...

... that we went to bed at 9pm last night and woke up at 10am. We needed the sleep, yo.

... that I'm seriously debating have carvel ice cream for dinner tonight.

... that sometimes I miss my college days. Such fun and carefree times.

... that the giveaway I'm doing right now means more to me than anyone can realize.

... to be super proud of my husband for going back to school.

... to want to go on a spending freeze, and then break it. And then want to go on the freeze again. And then break it again.

... that the Marine Corp Marathon is this weekend and I'm not ready for it.

... that I don't enjoy running after doing my half marathon and never got the "runners high" I often hear about.

... that I absolutely love working out though.

... that my two year old says, "Shake your booty!" when she hears music.

... that I'm thinking my cinnamon roll coffee tasts like pumpkin bread. Maybe because I added cinnamon to the pumpkin bread I baked last week? Hmm.

... to believe that some of my bloggy friends know more about me than my irl friends.

... to wish that my non-blogging and non-twitter friends knew how much of a support group those two groups are.

... to think of what's for dinner before even having breakfast. Hi, meet Fatty McFatterton.

... to want to teach M at a young age that she should be grateful for all of her blessings.

... to not understand the male species. I mean, is putting the dishes by the sink really considered "putting the dishes away"? Like, in the dishwasher? Men.

... that although I'll never understand the mind of the male species, I love my husband more every day. And am more in love with him than ever.

... to think about chocolate more than is considered normal.

What are you saying It's Okay to?

**make sure you check out my giveaway here.

13 comments:

  1. My almost 4 year old niece yells "shake your booty" every time she hears music too then if you're watching her she'll be bent over shaking her booty - its such a laugh!

    Stopping by from Its OK Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe ice cream should be a food group, so it's of course perfectly acceptable to eat for dinner. When Michael is out of town... it's exactly what I do :) The whole tub. In one night. I should be embarrassed. But I'm not.

    I hear you on the men vs chores. Michael thinks that doing the laundry is when he throws it down his laundry chute. And he always makes sure to tell me when he picks his clothes up off the floor. The clothes he threw on the floor in the first place, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is considered normal for chocolate thoughts? I think if you compare your chocolate thoughts to mine you may actually be below average :)

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am saying it is okay that I ate an obscene amount of frosting earlier this week.Obscene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I slept for 11 hours, so I totally get that. :) Sleep is always needed.
    And "shake your booty!" really??? TOO Funny. This just totally made me laugh. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm saying OK to the fact that I made brownie batter specifically for the purpose of eating it. All of it. Not in one setting, though; that'd just be ridiculous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I'm cracking up about the "Shake your booty" comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Fatty McFatterton! I always say Fatty McFatt! It's like we're related.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meet your newest follower!! I found you at the Mommy Brain Mixer.
    I am going to say OK, that I am happy to feed my 4 month old solids, finally, so I can taste them.
    I like baby food. Lol

    Come by and follow me at http://www.thegetfitmom.com

    Look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are running a marathon this weekend?!??! Rock it my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait a minute! How did I not know you're doing a half marathon this weekend?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry girl, I don't understand men either. Never have and probably never will. I don't get a world where putting the dishes that he's cooked from in the sink is considered "cleaning the kitchen". Love the blog! Thanks for following me! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the weekend blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved