The letters on the keyboard dealie, that is exactly what I do. My spelling isn't perfect, but I think I learned the difference between loose, and lose, around first grade. THAT drives me batty.
Following you back, and happy to be able read your blog, would be me, Lisa (okay, that was an awkward/screwy sentence.)
Hilarious! I totally do all those things. I don't know how many times someone has texted me gibberish and I have to look at the keyboard. And the math problem...haha. The song one is my favorite..my hubby always corrects me :) Following you back!! :)
So looking at the keyboard when a word is misspelled is something I do! Everyone does that right?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Friday laugh!
ReplyDelete-A
storiesfromsanders.blogspot.com
haha I loved all of those!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe letters on the keyboard dealie, that is exactly what I do. My spelling isn't perfect, but I think I learned the difference between loose, and lose, around first grade. THAT drives me batty.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back, and happy to be able read your blog, would be me, Lisa (okay, that was an awkward/screwy sentence.)
ha, so many of these made me giggle.
ReplyDeleteHahah I love the Web MD one! So true.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I totally do all those things. I don't know how many times someone has texted me gibberish and I have to look at the keyboard. And the math problem...haha. The song one is my favorite..my hubby always corrects me :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back!! :)
These are hilarious! Thanks for stopping by today. Newest follower back...
ReplyDeleteJulia
http://www.momontherunx2.net
Haha too funny.
ReplyDeleteHilar!!!
ReplyDeleteBahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDelete