So, I'm writing out my useless thoughts here. Lucky you.
- How is there so.much.laundry. for 3 people? I think M could count as a half, so it'd be 2.5, but girlfriend has more laundry than The Husband and I combined. So, she gets to count as whole number. I just did her laundry. It took THREE loads to complete the task. Where did she get all the clothes from?
- Speaking of clothes for M, I haven't bought her any new shirts or pants for fall/winter. She got some outfits for her birthday, but she fits in everything still from last year. I felt like I was a bad Mom at first, because, who doesn't want new clothes? But, her birthday presents fixed that. Oh wait! We got her three new tu-tu skirts. Okay. I'm not a bad mom anymore.
- We bought salted caramel popcorn from the pumpkin patch on Sunday. I only bought it because I'm apparently a follower and saw half of the people there carrying around a bag. I had no idea what the popcorn tasted like when we bought it. Hell, I'm not even a fan of popcorn. So tell me why I CAN'T STOP EATING THE BAG. Like, I'll feel sick from eating so much, but I'm a fatty and eat more. Woof.
- Why doesn't The Husband tell me I'm being a fatty and to stop eating it? Why does he have to respond with, "I'm glad you like it!" Enabler.
- For the first time this year, I'm excited for Fall. I know the rest of the interwebz was ready for Fall back in
JuneSeptember, but I'm not a fan of the cold. I think having the pumpkin candles/cupcakes/actual pumpkins around the house has made me welcome the season. - During the day, I'll often play a music station on the tv. M and I will play, clean, whatever, while the music plays. M came up to me the other day and said, "Momma! It's music! Shake your booty!" What can I say, she gets her dancing gene from her Momma.
- And the music we play? It's the 50's or 60's channel of music. So now that I'm hearing something about Gangnam Style or something other? I have no clue what people are talking about.
- I want to get a pair of skinnies but don't feel like shopping. And I never try clothes on in store. I just return the clothing if it doesn't fit. But since I'm feeling lazy at the moment, that just doesn't jive with my current state.
- Speaking of my current state, we're going on day 2 of rain/fogginess/crappiness here in Virginia. It's making me feel
stabbylazier than I usually am. - At the pumpkin patch on Sunday, a hispanic guy was walking by us, and his son stopped to play a drum that my brother was showing my nephew how to use. (My brother is a professional drummer.) The little hispanic kid got a quick lesson from my brother, and then off he went with his Dad. The Dad then remarked, "There ya go, buddy. Getting drumming lessons from rednecks." SAY WHAT?? How are we rednecks? I wasn't aware that what we were wearing, polos, pearls and designer sunglasses, meant redneck, but alrighty then.
- M sings along to any song she knows. Since her mother is tone-deaf and her father has a voice that gave him the honor of singing in front of the Bolivian government, I'm hoping she takes after her Dad. And? We think she does. Girlfriend can hold a note.
- I can't wait to make my yummy chicken chili when it gets colder. I'm pretty much drooling at the thought of it.


this is so cute...i love random thoughts and lists like this! i am definitely wanting to make chicken chili as soon as it cools down here in california...love your cute blog and am following! xo
ReplyDeletechaseandem.blogspot.com
LOL to the redneck comment! A girl can never have too many tutu skirts!
ReplyDeleteSalted Caramel Popcorn? Yes please! I type this as I'm cursing whoever invented candy corn Oreos. I can't stop myself...there goes my plan to by some skinnies too!
ReplyDeleteI love chili when it's chilly :) I love pumpkins and pumpkin patches. How weird that he called YOU a redneck! He needs to come to Southern VA! bahaha!
ReplyDeleteMy husband is an enabler too! Drives me insane. Just tell me to stop stuffing my face please.
ReplyDelete3 tutus will never go to waste. You are so right on the no body likes that person, but I am glad you posted all of them here so I could read them : ). Fog sucks and so do people that say inappropriate stuff. Jealousy that he couldn't teach his son is all that is. Husbands so enable. Have a great day.
ReplyDelete